Assemble is a creative digital strategy agency that works with political organizations, issue campaigns, causes, and brands.
The associate director of advertising operations is responsible for managing advertising campaigns across direct donate, list building, persuasion and mobilization. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing campaign strategy, media planning, ad launches, optimization and reporting. The ideal candidate has worked on political campaigns and in an agency environment.
You will manage and oversee our advertising operations across multiple clients, working on campaign strategy, ad launches, optimization, analysis and reporting.
Management: Train and lead individual team members to help enhance results and grow our team.
Operations: Work closely with our leadership team to expand our advertising operations and enhance our work product.
- Develop advertising strategy and media plans for clients.
- Oversee and manage platforms including: Google, Facebook, DSPs and reporting systems.
- Develop advertising copy in collaboration with our content and creative teams .
- Launch ad campaigns and optimize them towards a positive ROI and optimal reach and frequency, or other relevant KPIs.
- Oversee internal reporting systems.
- Timely delivery of reports and insights to clients.
- 4+ years of professional experience in digital advertising
- Managing direct reports
- Expert level experience in Excel and Google Sheets, including creating macros
- Expert at managing Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Skai, Xandr, The Trade Desk and Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Experience with Actblue, NGPVAN and Action Network
- Strong ability to develop insights
Assemble offers a wide range of progressive benefits including 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) program with an employer match, a progressive plan for vacation and time off, monthly phone reimbursement, unlimited sick time, 12 weeks of paid maternity and paternity leave, a reimbursable health and wellness benefit, a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), short- and long-term disability benefits, a childcare stipend for work travel, and more.
Salary Range: $75,000–$100,000 depending on experience as well as a discretionary annual bonus based on the financial health of the company.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Associate Director, Advertising Operations” in the subject line.