Assemble is a creative digital strategy agency that works with political organizations, issue campaigns, causes, and brands. We are looking for a Digital Content Associate to work on email marketing and social media programs for our clients.
As a Digital Content Associate, you’ll work on our clients’ email and social media programs. You’ll play a critical for clients who are doing meaningful work. The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented, a strong writer, experienced with email production and HTML, and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Manage email production, including coding, testing, segmentation, and database maintenance
- Produce regular reporting on key email and social media metrics
- Draft copy for social media and email
- Strong writing skills, along with ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Ability to quickly draft content that is relevant to emerging trends.
- High attention to detail—because your work will instantly be viewed by hundreds of thousands of people, you know how to avoid typos and broken links
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- You’re interested in the ins and outs of top social platforms and curious about what resonates on the Internet.
- Our ideal candidate has a strong understanding of political campaigns and issues.
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary of $48,000–$55,000 per year, commensurate with experience. Our benefits include:
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- Unlimited sick days
- A 401(k) with matching contributions
- 15 days of paid vacation in your first year
- A monthly stipend for work-from-home expenses
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Content Associate” in the subject line.