Assemble is a creative digital strategy agency that works with political organizations, issue campaigns, causes, and brands. Our editorial team is seeking a digital content intern to create content for top Democrats and advocacy campaigns. This internship is remote. It may be full- or part-time, from 16 to 30 hours per week, and is paid at $20 per hour.
- Code, segment and test emails
- Produce reporting on client email and social media results
- Draft and post social media content
- Draft emails
- Strong writing skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Democratic politics and progressive issues
This will take your application to the top of the pile
- Knowledge of HTML
- Prior CRM and/or email marketing experience
- Past professional experience with social media
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “content intern” in the subject line.