Assemble is a creative digital strategy agency that works with political organizations, issue campaigns, causes, and brands. Our editorial team is seeking a digital content intern to create content for top Democrats and advocacy campaigns. This internship is remote. It may be full- or part-time, from 16 to 30 hours per week, and is paid at $20 per hour.
Our spring 2024 internships will run from mid-January to mid-May, with some flexibility around specific dates.
- Assist with email production, including drafting content, coding emails, segmenting audiences, and testing
- Produce reporting on client email and social media results
- Draft and post social media content
- Help research new trends, platforms, and technologies
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- A knowledge and understanding of best practices on social media platforms
- Organization, attention to detail, and the ability jump in wherever needed
- Familiarity with Democratic politics and progressive issues
This will take your application to the top of the pile
- Knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with email marketing tools like NGP, Mailchimp, ActBlue, or Salsa
- Past professional experience with social media
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Content Intern” in the subject line.