Assemble is a creative digital strategy agency that works with political organizations, issue campaigns, causes, and brands. We’re seeking a digital media strategist to execute high-performing campaign delivery for our clients. This position is currently remote, with an expectation of eventually being in Washington, D.C., or New York City. This is a full-time position.
As a Digital Media Strategist, you’ll play a key role on the media team to support strategic growth initiatives for our clients. You’ll be responsible for supporting performance-driven KPI’s for paid media campaigns, including trafficking, management, optimization, and reporting.
The ideal candidate has passion for the digital advertising landscape; is analytically minded, and is a proactive, enthusiastic self-starter with exceptional organizational skills, is capable of distilling information down to its key elements, and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Support the execution of performance-driven paid media campaigns across platforms, including: Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Snap, DSPs, and others.
- Execute consistent, timely and ongoing creative, copy, and targeting analyses within campaigns to ensure full, on-time, and efficient delivery that exceeds clients’ KPIs (e.g., Awareness, Acquisition, Engagement, Fundraising, Reach & Freq, etc).
- Execute internal and client-facing reporting and campaign insights requests on a recurring and/or ad-hoc basis.
- Regularly coordinate and collaborate with other strategists and internal Content and Creative teams.
- 1-2 years professional experience in political campaigns or advocacy work. Experience with digital media strongly preferred, but not required.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to comfortably translate large data sets into actionable takeaways and insights.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills .
- Passion for and knowledge of progressive politics and public affairs landscape; experience managing digital campaigns for political and public affairs clients a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, and other campaign reporting and insights platforms preferred but not required.
- Experience with ActBlue, NGP, Action Network, and other progressive tools preferred but not required.
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills.
- Ability to work extended hours if/when needed. Comfortable being available outside of normal business hours for urgent requests.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Compensation & Benefits
The salary for this position is $50,000–$60,000 per year, commensurate with experience. Our benefits include:
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- Unlimited sick days
- A 401(k) with matching contributions
- 15 days of paid vacation in your first year
- A monthly stipend for work-from-home expenses
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “digital media strategist” in the subject line.