Assemble is a creative digital strategy agency that works with political organizations, issue campaigns, causes, and brands.
The senior advertising strategist is responsible for managing and optimizing advertising campaigns across ad platforms (Google, Facebook, The Trade Desk, Xandr, Google Data Studio, and Google Analytics). Additionally, the senior advertising strategist is responsible for compiling reports and developing insights that increase results for clients.
You will manage advertising campaigns across multiple clients and platforms, working on ad launches, optimization, analysis and reporting.
Reporting: Pull data and develop reports and presentations for clients.
Platform management: Launch and optimize campaigns across multiple advertising platforms
Campaign optimization: Make changes to ad campaigns including keywords, ad copy, audience targets, and more.
- Manage and execute advertising campaigns across Google, Facebook, DSPs and reporting systems
- Manage and optimize budgets
- Manage and optimize ad campaigns including keyword research, targeting adjustments, first party data management and reporting set up
- Communicate results to internal team members and clients
- 2+ years of professional experience in digital advertising
- Expert level experience in Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience managing Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Skai, Xandr, The Trade Desk and Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Experience with Actblue, NGPVAN and Action Network
- Strong ability to develop insights
- Strong attention to detail including correcting formulas, grammar and data accuracy in reports
Assemble offers a wide range of progressive benefits including 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) program with an employer match, a progressive plan for vacation and time off, monthly phone reimbursement, unlimited sick time, 12 weeks of paid maternity and paternity leave, a reimbursable health and wellness benefit, a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), short- and long-term disability benefits, a childcare stipend for work travel, and more.
Salary Range: $60,000–$80,000 depending on experience as well as a discretionary annual bonus based on the financial health of the company.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Senior Advertising Strategist” in the subject line.