Assemble is a creative digital strategy agency that works with political organizations, issue campaigns, causes, and brands. We are seeking a Strategic Communications Intern to join our firm for the fall of 2023. As a strategic communications intern, you’ll learn about communications, media relations, and strategic advisory services for a range of businesses, high-profile individuals, nonprofits, and causes.
Our fall 2023 internships will run from approximately September 11–December 1, with some flexibility around those dates. This position may be part- or full-time, from 10 to 30 hours per week, and is paid at $20 per hour.
- Assist the firm’s senior strategists in the execution of successful communications strategies for clients
- Undertake subject-matter and media research
- Create media lists
- Draft memos and thought leadership materials
- Complete projects according to deadline
- Collaborate with Assemble’s digital, creative, and social media teams
- Familiarity with business and political media outlets
- Solid understanding of current events
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Strategic Communications Intern” in the subject line. Please submit your application no later than August 20, 2023.