Assemble is a creative digital strategy agency that works with political organizations, issue campaigns, causes, and brands. We are seeking a Video Production Intern to join our creative team for the fall of 2023. As a video production intern, you’ll learn about and aid in the success of digital video ad campaigns, organic videos for social media, and TV ads. The ideal candidate has passion for Democratic and progressive politics and an interest in the digital advertising landscape. The candidate should be a creative, proactive, enthusiastic self-starter with experience editing who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Our fall 2023 internships will run from approximately September 11–December 1, with some flexibility around those dates. This position may be part- or full-time, from 10 to 30 hours per week, and is paid at $20 per hour.
- Prep and organize projects for the Director of Production
- Pull and organize selects
- Edit and caption clips
- Create rapid response videos
- Bring creative ideas to new projects
- Keep tabs on new and/or future technology trends
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience with editing creative videos
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for and knowledge of U.S. political and public affairs landscape
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Video Production Intern” in the subject line. If you have a reel or other short work sample, please share them, but they are not required. Please submit your application no later than August 20, 2023.