Assemble is a creative digital strategy agency that works with political organizations, issue campaigns, causes, and brands. We are seeking a Digital Ads Intern to join our team. This position may be full- or part-time, from 16 to 30 hours per week, and is paid at $20 per hour.
Our Spring 2023 internships will run from approximately January 30–April 21, with some flexibility around those dates.
As a Digital Ads Intern, you will learn about and aid in the success of paid media campaigns, including trafficking, management, optimization, and reporting.
The ideal candidate has passion for Democratic and progressive politics, and an interest in the digital advertising landscape. The candidate should be an analytically minded, proactive, enthusiastic self-starter with exceptional organizational skills who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Support the execution of performance-driven paid media campaigns across platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Snap, etc.
- Execute internal and client-ready reporting and campaign insights requests on a recurring and/or ad-hoc basis.
- Regularly coordinate and collaborate with other strategists and internal Content and Creative teams.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for and knowledge of U.S. political and public affairs landscape.
Preferred but not required
- Prior experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, and other ad platforms.
- Previous campaign or advertising experience.
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Ads Intern” in the subject line.